Book Dr. Liz to Speak at Your Event
- Dr. Liz is available to speak to your group on numerous topics related to the health and well-being of youth. Click here to learn more about Dr. Liz and the seminars she presents. Contact Eileen Monesson with PRCounts at 609-570-2150 for more information.
- August 2013: Dr. Liz presented three seminars at the NJ/NY Teen Expo - Don't Stop Believin', I'm Awesome and It's My Life.
- January 2013: Guest on the Preferred Home Health Care Show featuring Joel Markel on Magic 100.1.
- November 2012: Featured Speaker at the Women's Leadership Summit: Striving for Balance
- December 2011: Guest on "The Dr. Steve Show" on WPIX 11 TV. Topic: Your Health Checklist for 2012: The Five Appointments You Have to Make.
- December 2011: Guest on Health Radio. Topics: How to Prevent Stomach Flu and What to Do When Stomach Flu Strikes.
- December 2011: Guest on the "12 To Your Health" Show on News12 New Jersey. Topic: Stomach Flu Management and Prevention. Discussion with Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- November 2011: Guest on "The Dr. Steve Show" on WPIX 11 TV. Topic: The Truth Behind Common Medical Myths..
- October 2011: Guest on “Life Advice with Jennifer Lewis-Hall,” airing on Sundays on Greater Media’s Magic 98.3 FM from 6:00 to 7:00 AM. Click here to listen to podcast number 245.
- August 2011: Guest on the Dr. Helen Kest radio program on Teens and Tweens which is broadcasted nationwide
- May 2011: Spoke at the Global Conference for Transformation in San Francisco, CA
- May 2011: Spoke at the Caring for Kids at the Pediatric Heath Care Conference in East Brunswick, NJ
- April 2011: Presented a seminar at the Take Your Kids to Work program at St. Peter’s Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ
- July 2010: Played an instrumental role in a leadership conference for girls, “Through the Looking Glass,” which featured a taste of college living, guest speakers and interactive workshops at Georgian Court University in Lakewood, NJ
- May 2010: Spoke at the Global Conference for Transformation in San Francisco, CA
- February 2010: Conducted a Goal Setting Workshop for youth in Newark, NJ
- December 2009: Conducted a Bullying Workshop for parents and youth in East Brunswick, NJ
- October 2009: Spoke at Health and Happiness for Humanity Conference in Gustrow, Germany
- Parenting 101 Column in The Positive Community
- January 2013: "Winter Health Update"
- October 2011: "Developing Your Child's Passion"
- September 2011: "The Special Needs Family: A Pediatrician's Perspective"
- June 2011: “What Your Need to Know”
- May 2011: “Be Involved”
- April 2011: "Communication is the Key"
- Dr. Liz to Speak at the NJ/NY Teen Expo - Aug. 23 & 24, 2013
- Dr. Liz Gives Advice to Help Teens Through Life's Tragedies
- Dr. Liz to Speak at the Women's Leadership Summit: Striving for Balance
- Dr. Liz Named a Healthcare Heroes Finalist by NJBIZ in the Education Hero-Individual Category
- Dr. Liz Guest Appearance on "The Dr. Steve Show" on WPIX 11 TV. Topic: Your Health Checklist for 2012: The Five Appointments You Need to Make
- Dr. Liz Guest Appearance on "The Dr. Steve Show" on WPIX 11 TV. Topic: The Truth Behind Common Medical Myths
- Dr. Liz Guest Appearance on "Life Advice with Jennifer Lewis-Hall" on Sunday, October 9, 2011
- Dr. Liz Named One of the Top 50 Women in Business